How To Take A Screenshot On Your Mac OS:
By taking a screenshot on your device is very easy .To capturing Screenshots on Mac OS are great for sharing moments from your favorite videos, high scores from your games, conversations on social networks like Twitter or Facebook, bugs you want to report, and almost anything and everything you see on your screen.
Screenshot on Mac OS:
It captures a screenshot of your entire screen.
The cursor was placed which you can drag to select a portion of your screen to capture. Release the mouse button or trackpad to take the shot.
- Command-Shift-4, then space bar, then click on a window
Hitting the space bar turns the crosshair into a little camera icon, which you can move over any open window. Click on your desired window to take a screenshot of it.
How to capture Full Screen screenshot:
- Open all the apps and windows you want to include in your screenshot, and arrange them just exactly the way you want to see them saved.
- Press Command+ Shift + 3 all at the same time.
- Double clickon the screenshot to open and share it with Preview.By clicking on the right click button and choose Open With, or drag and drop it, to open and share it with another app
How to screenshot part of your screen:
- Set up all the apps and windows you want to screenshot, and arrange them exactly the way you want to see them saved.
- PressCommand + Shift + 4 all at the same time.
- Drag the crosshairs to the opposite corner (for example, bottom right).
- The crosshairs give you a precisepixel count if you want a specific size (or even to measure). To change the lock point to the center of the area by using hold down Option .By pressing the shift button to lock all sides but the one in the direction you’re currently moving.
- You will hear a camera click sound, and your screenshot will appear on your desktop in.PNG format, with the title Screen Shot [Date + Time].
- Double clickon the screenshot to open and share it with Preview.Then clicking right click button and choose Open With, or drag and drop it, to open and share it with another app.
How to save a screenshot On Your Mac OS:
- Set up your screenshot exactly as you would if you wanted the results saved to the desktop.
- By holding all the three commands Command + Shift + Control + 3 all at the same time to screenshot the whole screen to your Clipboard.
- Press Spacebar afterwards to screenshot a specific window, to your Clipboard Go to your document or image editor of choice and use Control + v or choose Paste from the menu to copy your screenshot out of the Clipboard and into the window.